
Stephen's hair was getting WAY long, check it out. This is what was left on top after she did the sides with the clippers.

He's so good and they are so fast! We take Stephen to this Cool Cuts place, it is just for kids. Natalie always wants to get her hair cut there because of the cute car barber seats and the t.v. you get to watch while they cut your hair. When we came in Natalie gave Grandma a tour of the place and told her about ALL of their cool features. We were the only customers at the time and the manager went on and on about how she should hire Natalie to promote her store. She said when they give a tour they do it just like Natalie, but Natalie is so cute it was even better. She was funny, she told me her 11 year old son loves to talk like Natalie and she joked about teaming them up and putting their love of talking to good use. Pretty funny that a stranger could recognize Natalie's strengths in about 2 minutes.

We went really short, which is super cute--but I also like it a little longer on top. I love his tousled look too.
Natalie always wants to get her hair cut at this place, but then I asked her if she would rather go to a special girly place. She agreed. She always tells me she wants a haircut, but she doesn't really want to lose any of her hair. She loves it long. Mostly she just wants the experience of going to get it cut because she thinks it is cool. I thought it would be nice for her to get her hair cut before her Make A Wish trip. I kind of thought it would be fun to go on Saturday just a few days before we left, but I am trying to avoid too many crowded places this week because I don't want any of us to pick up any virus to spoil our trip. I decided it would be better to go on a less crowded day.

That was good because they pampered Natalie a little extra. Last December on Natalie's last day of chemo, we got our hair done. Natalie had never had a hair cut before because it had fallen out before it was long enough to cut. So she got a little trim that day. He trimmed just a tiny bit and there wasn't enough for me to take a lock of it.
So, I finally got my lock of hair from a hair cut (I saved a lock when it fell out). I looked down on the floor and I couldn;t really see any hair. Her hair is so fine and she only got an inch or so off in the back to even it out, that there wasn't really any there. My hair was fine like that before I had babies.


Enjoying the pampering.

I love that they include doing your hair with the cut. Cutting her hair takes like 30 seconds and so that made it a lot more fun and worth it.




Definately a sweet and sassy look, especially the zig zag part.

They let her and Stephen go play on the catwalk. I told her it was practice for her upcoming fashion show that she has been talking about ALL year. (In November we will go to Tucson to participate for the third time in the third annual Runway for Research to raise money for cancer research).




Natalie got this little flask from Chick-Fil-A the other night. David told Natalie that I was a scientist (My degree is in biology- in fact while I was pregnant with Natalie finishing up my last semester, I worked in a lab). Since I am a 'scientist' we did some experiments together.
No comments:
Post a Comment