She was happy to wear this skirt to Sea World because Shamu is black and the water is blue. She felt like she was specially coordinated just for Sea World.
This is Natalie putting on cheek powder, or Pown-erin as she accidently pronounces it, with the flower Brother picked for her at Sea World.
3 comments:
Love SeaWorld...it is my all time favorite place to go. So sorry that Natalie wasn't feeling well but it looks like you had a great time anyway.
I love the bird pictures! Steven is a brave boy. It looks like you had a great trip.
Well, I’d like to share some information about “SeaWorld San Diego” which I earn after visiting there. I really enjoyed with my family and love to see the dolphins.
It was the first SeaWorld Park to ever open which is made on March 21, 1964 and now it is the most prominent marine life park in the world.
It is known for impressive animal shows, interactive attractions, aquariums, rides, gorgeous landscaping, dining facilities and education programs for all ages. I’d like to recommend visiting everyone for enjoying
Post a Comment