This funny girl has been a phone talker since before she was two. She LOVES to talk on the phone. These days she even wants her privacy or at least quiet. I thought it was funny how she was walking around while she talked, I think it was partially to get away from Brother (and then from me once I started recoring her). My favorite part is at the end when she recites her summer plans, she has been telling everyone these plans for weeks now.
I know this video is a little long, but I know there are people who get to talk to her on the phone who I am sure would love to see her on the phone. But if you just want to hear her rendition of her Summer Plans forward to 3:25 in the video.
I think the opening of the pool has been her marker for the beginning of summer. She has been asking when we could go swimming for two months now. The pool finally opened and we splashed into summer! Too bad the water is still MUCH too cold. Poor Natalie's lips turned blue, blue, blue!
I wasn't even brave enough to get in all the way! Natalie got to break out her new swim suit that has been waiting in her closet since the end of last summer. It is funny because it is WAY to big on the bottom, but a perfect fit on the top. The really funny part is that the bright pink dye on the new swim suit has stained the clear plastic on her mickey button, turning it into a permanent pink as well--very fitting in my opinion!
No comments:
Post a Comment