Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wish Night and Mother's Day


I love my pretty tight rope walker!




Waiting backstage for the show to begin...






They had quite the crowd waiting for them too...
Waiting to make their grand entrance--they come up to the stage through the crowd. It is a very exciting entrance!


And finally on-stage with their debut number--it was so cute.



Now for a quick costume change and some more waiting, lucky to have friends to wait with...




This is Natalie's main number, the Animals and Clowns. She is on the backrow. This recording missed the best part, as soon as it was over Natalie was the first one off the stage even though she was on the far end--she beat everyone else off. Also, her little shake was my favorite part in practice, with the big clown suit it is hard to see how cute she does it.

This is the ending group number. Not the best footage, but you get the idea.

And now to go enjoy the party.
Can't beat time with Daddy!
We decided to make a night of it and get a room at the hotel. It was great to have a place for The Colonel to go when I needed a break from his energy!
You have to get back in party clothes to really enjoy the party. Stephen found Natalie's crown in the stroller and insisted on putting it on. Cracks me up.

I love her pretty dress. After spending all week with my Dad, we ended up having to go "tornado shopping" as Natalie called it. We got two dresses in less than five minutes...it helped that we saw this dress before and loved it. We were looking for a pink and purple one too, but they didn't have it anymore:(


While Natalie slept--can you believe she can fall asleep sitting up--The Colonel partied away...
Quite the ladies man already. A few minutes later he had a group of five or six surrounding him, talking to him like he was the star of the party. Oh how he LOVED it. It was the cutest thing EVER! My little boy.
And still going...
Stephen didn't get to dance in the show because he was too crazy to learn the steps, but here is his midnight debut...

My sleepy girl. What could be more special than Daddy carrying up to bed after a fabulous night.


I love pictures of these two sleepy heads.

I couldn't have had a better morning. Sleeping in, relaxing, and being with my beautiful family.


I love this picture, look at her beautiful hair!

We had a nice brunch where I was showered with cards, flowers, and a necklace. Stephen was SO proud of the necklace HE got me (even though I know he hadn't seen it because David had bought it at the Wish Night auction).

This is Natalie's other dress from our "tornado shopping."
I love this "Family Picture" Natalie made me at pre-school, love the Spanish.
And this was my favorite flower of the day, made by my princess at church.

1 comment:

Team Russi said...

That looks like a perfect Mother's Day weekend!