
Natalie can't get enough of Cinderella and Belle, she loves these two princesses SO much. Cinderella was actually at Natalie's end of chemo princess ball. Her husband works with David and after she attended Natalie's ball, she has become involved with the Princess Alexa Foundation. It was so neat that the two of them were at Jordan's carnival. Natalie and Jordan both sat in their laps during the entire slideshow presentation, it was very sweet and they were in heaven.


This is a picture of Cinderella checking out Natalie's newish butterfly flip flops. She loved it!! At our last clinic visit she had several people make a big deal about her new flip flops and ask her if they could have them...she loves that and takes great pleasure in telling them that her shoes won't fit them.




I love this picture, you would never know by looking at this shot but there are FOUR CANCER SURVIVORS in this picture. Four sweet little girls...Natalie, Ashley, Summer, and Emily. And get this, there were four others in the room at the time: Ian, Jordan, Philip, and Lisa Jane. Lisa Jane and Philip are still on chemo and now Jordan is DONE!! Angel Alexa was also remembered. Some of these families I am just getting to know and some I have known for a while, but I was reminded again how much I care about all of them. We all share a bond that is very special.

I love this picture of Stephen and his friend Zacky.

I love this picture, I love seeing how Natalie takes such good care of her brother. I love how Stephen always wants to share his accomplishments with Natalie.



The Colonel could be a good name for a famous golfer...


I love this great shot of Jordan and the look of happiness on her face.

Jordan was the little girl that was totally bald at Natalie's end of chemo ball. We can't really describe how happy we are for them, it is so interesting to see someone walk where you have walked. It was such a special night for us to help Jordan celebrate such a milestone in her life. We know many of the steps along the journey and we are so happy for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment