Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School

Isn't my little kindergartener a doll?
She LOVED this thing and had to have a picture of him.
Of course all of these pictures are at the wrong school. She started out the day for a little more than an hour in one school and then I found out she had gotten into the spanish school we were tying to get her in. Since the day had already started, I have no pictures of her at her actual school--that should make a good story someday:)


This is part of a message I sent to a friend today whose daughter is finishing chemo in a few weeks and had her last clinic chemo today...

Just today when I was waiting for Natalie to get out of school I was thinking how cool it is...I feel like shouting for joy for her (and for Jordan and Lisa as well!) Truly survivors! Their success stories really should make us feel like cheering, I mean to be kindergarteners...how truly amazing. 50 years ago we probably wouldn't be where we are now! Not to make light of how hard it is, but wow!

Check out this awesome video of Natalie made by a fan in London. I love the picture of her on the bus, especially because of the words in the song with the picture, "Anything can happen in this world for an Ordinary Girl!" I know great things are in store for this special girl of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH OH OH this is my favorite post of all!!!

-Audrey