Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break Blossoms!!

Starting out together at the Japanease Gardens. It was a beautiful spring day--a perfect way to spend some spring break time. The blossoms that Natalie loves so much; and talks about all spring-every spring for the last several years (since we moved somewhere with seasons) were in full bloom. It was breathtaking. Stephen was in a perfect mood with his extra sweet button and listening ears turned ON!! Makes it lots of fun!
Impressive!!
My kids think feeding fish is the most fun thing ever. We went to Cabella's earlier in the week and they no longer had fish food for sale- Natalie was very disappointed so at least she got to do it somewhere else.


Another favorite.


What a cool picture with the sun rays.
What a beautiful place to spend the afternoon.

Love this. He is ALWAYS getting flowers for his Sister.

Look at this tree. Very interesting how it grows down as if something had pushed it that way.
I love the shape of this tree and it especially looks cool with the blossoms on it.
This picture is so precious with the sun rays and the interaction between my two sweeties--Natalie holding the flower Stephen just picked for her. How sweet.
Aren't they pretty. We had a HUGE cherry tree at one of the houses we lived when I was little. I loved eating cherries but I LOVED the cherry blossoms just as much. And these look a lot like cherry blossoms. I love things that remind me of my childhood.
More blossoms...
Love these two together!

Pretty smile. What a fun afternoon.
She is so cute in my sunglasses. Silly girl likes them because she likes to pretend me be Mom, and she likes the hearts on the sides.

No comments: