I love these before pictures of Natalie and Daddy. They look so excited! There is something about this picture of her standing on a chair that I just love. Goodbye hair!!! Check out this beard...pretty amazing to see that thing shaved off--good ridance--I think his wife was dancing a jig in excitement!! Look at all that hair!!! Members of our Cancer Sucks team in the process of getting shaved. Doesn't the guy that had the beard look a lot younger? Chance is 17 and read the sweetest poem that he wrote about Angel Alexa. Pretty cool that he is shaving to honor her. They were in MAW together. Natalie's turn!! Ready, Set, Go! Here come the shears!
The Landing Strip- too perfect for our air traffic controller.
Taking a break to pose at the half way mark!
Finishing it off. Wouldn't this be a look:)
The Colonel wanted in on the shaving action too.
Doesn't she look seriously proud?
Some cute lady gave Natalie her balloon hat- pretty nice- Natalie didn't even ask for it--I have a feeling it might be a little hard to wear for too long.
This is one of the clowns that works at Children's- she shaved her head for St. Baldricks. She has visited Natalie in her hospital room before and on one particularly hard, hard, hard day her presence and the red nose she gave Natalie brought some of the only meager smiles of the day- so this picture is very cool for me. This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Stephen is so cute and loves to rub Daddy's head and talk about how soft it is.
These next few pictures I took while we were waiting around outside after the head shaving was over are some of my favorites because they capture my kids so well and capture a scene that is constantly being played out- Stephen picking flowers for his sister. It always melts my heart.
I just LOVE this one with Stephen picking a flower in the background and Natalie primping.
After picking flowers for Natalie; Stephen was drawn to this older lady in her scooter. He wasn't shy at all and brought her flower and flower after flower. It was the sweetest thing. I really have one of the sweetest boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment