Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dancing- MAW Chi Omega Fundraiser

I was asked to speak at a Make A Wish fundraising event.  I actually got larengitis that day and so David and Natalie spoke for me.  Before we went I had no idea how big of a fundrasier it was- there were 650 people there.  Poor David filled in for me at the last minute- but their mikes actually weren't working and no one could really hear so he only spoke for about a minute.  I guess it wouldn't have mattered that I couldn't speak:o)  I was surprised but Natalie wasn't shy (and she didn't know the mikes weren't working well) and got up there in front of all those people and talked about meeting the princesses on her wish trip.  She talked about her breakfast with Cinderella where four different princesses kissed her.  It was so cute.  She also wore her princess mickey ears from her trip--a special touch of hers for the evening.  Both my kids had  SO much fun dancing to the band that played.  Of course Natalie made new friends and danced the night away with them. 

Love this!!

Finding a good spot to hold the feather he found!  Boys!!!
The stockyards really is a fun place at night- I had no idea it was such a happening place.
Not shy at all....



Sweetest girl ever- cute Emilie from the Ft Worth MAW office. 

Dancing!!


These two vidoes of Stephen dancing are HILARIOUS!!!  I was laughing out loud watching them.  If only the sound was better so you could see how funny and perfect his interpretation of the music was.




I have a picture of Natalie at about this same age walking down this long passageway in the back of the stockyards wearing her Olivia dress.  I just love that picture of Natalie- and I love this one of Stephen--it really captures his personality!!!

No comments: