Monday, September 12, 2011

September's Off to a Good Start

 Too cute!!  The video is even cuter!




 Surrounded by LOTS of stuffed animals!
 Working on his puppets for music class.  I love that he colors like Natalie used to- trying to use so many colors!  He decided to go ahead and tape on his popscicle stick even though we had an agreement that I was going to cut it out and he would tape.  Silly boy...
 Can't resist being silly...
 Card playing- they are so cute together.


 This is the best!!
Stephen is FINALLY tall enough to ride the bike we got him Christmas of 2009!

Stephen had his four year well check earlier that day and his height is only at the 10th%.  So I guess he will be a shorty!  His weight was at the 25th% so that was good and he did great with his shots like always.  He got his flu shot and the doctor wanted to do the flu mist because it gives better immunity.  We've never done it before because of Nat but since she wanted to we gave it a try.  He told us it was "dis-GUSTING!!!!"  He also told us next time he would rather have a pokie--even though he didn't love thos--true to his MO he "almost cried."  Funny, but he isn't bothered in the slightest by having blood drawn, not even from his arm.  I love this cute little, brave boy of mine.

 I love how Natalie was so thrilled for Stephen and how she took so much care to watch out for him and make sure he was doing good.  She is such a sweet sister!
 Love this!
 We were so glad it was finally cool enough to spend some time outside- what a treat!! 
Hopefully fall will be a fun time for riding bikes and getting even better.
 Love this too.

Natalie drew this for a contest to design the front cover of her school yearbook.  The subject is supposed to be what makes her school a unique learning experience.  She chose to draw her spanish classroom.  Too cute!

 This porch swing has become a favorite thing for us.  Stephen especially LOVES it.  After his shots he picked out these bubbles that smelled like ice cream and had SO much fun with Natalie.  Bubbles have been another favorite of his since he was a baby.  In fact just tonight- he and I spent an hour out there blowing bubbles and swinging and I had so much fun with him!




 Makes me laugh!





 Love how beautiful her hair is!
 I just love this shot- but I can hardly believe how grown up she is getting.
 And of course as beautiful as always!

 At Jordan's birthday.  Stephen just looked so precious up there.



 Love this!
Way too cool of a picture!!

No comments: