Claiming their places...
I love the concentration!!
I think this is our third year to participate in this event, but it was David's first year to be able to go with us due to work. This is right up his alley--gingerbread decorating is a BIG thing for him. In fact the first time I remember truly doing a real gingerbread house was the first Christmas we were dating. I still remember how much fun we had---good memories. I was so glad he could finally go with us!!!
Love these cute little hands and how well he worked on his little house and knew exactly what he wanted to do.
Natalie didn't know they were teasing when they said to not eat the candy- so she held back until almost the end when she saw me eat some and I told her it was ok. What a good rule follower.
Team work!!
Gingerbread Parade- march of the Gingerbread Houses. This is such a fun event!!
Showing Santa!
Love it!!!!
Natalie won one of the door prizes--David looked horrified when I said I had no idea who he was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment