Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Company Starts to Arrive...



Natalie and Stephen ADORE having a house full of people--or any company for that matter.  So the arrival of The Cousins was SO exciting and then more and more family kept coming.  They particularly love to play with their older cousins that dote on them with so much affection and have lots of energy to play and play and play...it is so much fun to see them all together.  I love that even when we are just hanging out at the house, my kids are having a ball.  They dress up and make up lots of fun games.  They had the camera in Natalie's room while they were playing and one of Natalie's cousins took this picture of Natalie.  When I saw this it totally won my heart and I think it will be a picture I will cherish.  This picture seems so symbloic of the week and all the love family shares!!

Oh the excitement of their arrival!!
Hugs going around...





It was David's birthday so after dinner we had a little late night party. 










Auntie arrives...
This was one of my favorite moments, Stephen called one of The Cousins phones and had them pass the phone around to each person at the table; where he would proceed to tell that person how much he loved them and then ask, "may I speak to so-and-so now..."


Waiting for the LONG awaited Muppets movie.  David is a HUGE muppets fan and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie.  I think it was the highlight of his week. 

Melinda uses some of her karate moves on Stephen--too perfect because Stephen wants to be a superhero named Karate Man when he grows up!!




What a pretty girl.  She had so much fun dressing up with her cousins. 

****
These are a few random pictures that I love in the week before all our Thanksgiving company arrived. 

This is Stephen's "Emperor Hat."



Love this!

They are the sweetest together.


No comments: