
It was below freezing this day and the kids were kind of freaked out to be getting in swim suits and going to the pool. Even though it is indoors they were pretty worried the water would be cold!

I have seriously LOVED watched these two dive together and I love watching the older kids dive nearby too...they are SO impressive. I love how Stephen has to dive a time or two before his hair even flattens out...too much gel in there when he does it himself!! I love his bravado and swagger too...he is such a funny kid. The first time the coach asked them to do a dive where they were flipping all the way around, the run down the board and without even pausing just did it...no fear or hesitation. He is pretty awesome!! SO much personality!!! Natalie biggest problem with diving has been that even when they want her to dove straight down she is always pushing off with one foot to go forward...its the racer in her!! She naturally tries to go out and is having a hard time undoing that pattern in her brain!! Love to see how different the two of them are and to see them still have so much fun together!
LOVE this one!
My other favorite!! Crazy kid!
Totally FROZEN!!!! Love the streak running past!
No comments:
Post a Comment