What a kid!! Love him!
Checkin' out a new park near our house...fun that it is by the water.
Sometimes Brian gets REALLY bored being at swimming watching the kids...especially the days they dive first. That's a long time for a little guy. Now that it is getting warmer I've been taking him on walks. There are really nice walking trails near the Natatorium where the kids swim. There's a nearby park too and when I took Brian we discovered something VERY cool...Remember To Play! The Princess Alexa Foundation that I have served on the board of since 2008 was joined up by the City of Keller with another woman who wanted to build a memorial to her daughter who had passed away from Leukemia. Our Foundation was building a park, so we called our joint venture Remember To Play. When our foundation couldn't raise enough money to build the park we hoped in Keller we parted ways with Madison's Walkway and she kept the name Remember to Play.
I was so happy to see how beautifully her project turned out. I was so glad she was able to raise enough money to do the musical sound garden and that she was able to place her Memorial near an existing park. It really is beautiful and I am so happy for them.
Me and my Girl.
What a cutie she is with her cute skinny legs
(especially when standing next to me!!)













No comments:
Post a Comment