Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mini Golf


Brian was LOVING it!!





Our score keeper!!








Taking her job very seriously!



There was a water fall in here and I told the kids if they got wet in it they would be walking home:0)  They listened to me on that...little did I know the whole point was to shoot water at each other.  At least they didn't get soaked like they would with the waterfall.  It was actually pretty chilly outside and I was surprised they wanted to get wet at all!!!


After mini golf we went to lunch with David before he had to go to work.  Brian has been claiming independence and letting me know he is a BIG BOY lately.  He HAD to have his own burrito like everyone else..bites or little pieces of it or anyone helping him hold it were just not OK!  He had to do it ALL ON HIS OWN!!  It was pretty cute, even though I know it will be harder and messier.  


No comments: