Ten years ago today this girl made me a mamma, she has blessed my life every day since. Stephen got strep throat today so we had to make a trip to the doctor and that slowed down her birthday. After getting Stephen in pretty early we stopped to get donuts and rent a movie--at least something to make it fun. PJ's and a spin on the Wizard of Oz turned out to be a fun afternoon. By late afternoon Stephen was feeling a bit better from the antibiotics so we met David after work and made up the low key day with all the sea food she has been craving and dolphin tale 2!! After the movie we stopped and got a red velvet cheesecake from cheesecake Factory- her favorite! They didn't have a small one so they gave us the giant one for the same price- crazy---too much cake!!!
Happy birthday to my girl!!
I love you more than I can express in words!!
Oysters, calamari (or calamarley as she used to call it) and salmon!!
He didn't eat much but he was such a trooper!!
Luckily it was a weeknight and nowhere we went was crowded!
Love this kid, he is so full of personality!!
I guess we are lucky that they seem to have so much fun just sitting on these-
we never pay to play them.
There was a little camera on this so it shows the face of the person sitting on the bike up on the screen. When he saw himself he said, "There's Brian!!!" I think it's the first time I heard him say his own name in reference to himself!! So cute!!!
New blue sparkly flip flops!!!
Thanks Grandma B., she loved it!!!
I love buying dresses for my girl!!






No comments:
Post a Comment