Brian was very attached to kitchen tongs for several weeks.
He was constantly getting them out of the drawer and using them to pick up toys.
Conference Crepes!!
Stephen's favorite breakfast of all time!!
While Stephen had a play date we killed some time waiting for a nail to be taken out of our tire.
Fun to have some time with our cute girl!!
Trying to impress Daddy!!
Mommy and Daughter night at Cold Stone plus some fun shopping!
Love my sweet girl!!
Saw this cool bird while we were on a walk with friends.
Fun with friends.
Silly Boy!!!
Brian decided I didn't give him enough cheese and decided he was big enough to get it out all by himself. When I walked in he sheepishly told me he spilled some cheese.
Fun at the park.
This kid loves all the scary stuff!!
My beautiful girl- 10 year old well check- where has the time gone?
Creative!!
I love how Brian is looking on in admiration!!
It's a tiring life!!
I love the book he was reading- I read this to Natalie all the time when she was 3. It's about Elmo visiting the doctor- funny the things that have memories associated with them.


















.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment