Friday, October 10, 2014

Natalie's 10th Birthday Party




 We had such a fun pajama spa night for Natalie's birthday party.  She had about 20 friends come celebrate with her- it was quite a group, especially because I was on my own running the party.  But all the girls had a great time.  We made lip gloss, used a face scrub, and paired up to do finger and toenail polish.  It was quite a task letting 20 girls pick colors and set them up to do polish- I had them all stay on the tile in case any polish spilled so it was a little crowded but none of the girls seemed to mind.  All the girls decorated their own sleeping mask as well- it was fun to see their creativity,

The cake was a huge hit and so was the candy bar and popcorn for the movie.  We also had a pancake "breakfast."  We also did glitter tatoos.  The girls also took turns being the camera person- so I got a lot of fun pictures of girls having a fun time posing.  It was such a fun night and so fun to focus on my girl.  I can't believe she is in double digits!!!!

























My beautiful girls, I am so proud of her!!!

No comments: