
I was shopping with Natalie trying to find her a new pair of flip-flops since she is really beginning to like walking in them. There were all sorts of cute pairs and she was having fun trying them on. She hasn't been a big shopping fan lately, but every girls loves trying on shoes!! Then we saw them. No way, the exact same color as the blue sparkly shoes that she wore everyday for almost an entire year. They were way too big, but I kept looking and I found a pair in her size. All the other flip-flops were cute, but there was no question from either one of us which pair to get!

And don't they just look perfect with her new blue dress?

She was very insistent that she had to have that dress...too perfect!

My cutie pie!

Sometimes I avoid letting The Colonel do things that I let Natalie do at his age. I was feeling guilty, so I let them paint together. He loved it!

And, it was every bit as messy as I thought it would be, but you know it wasn't so bad cleaning it up. He really had fun. He wants the paints back in this picture.
Stephen playing at the pool with Daddy. I know the hat is pink...poor kid. But I didn't want him burned and I have since bought him a more manly blue hat.

Just sitting with her brother, all snuggly.
My favorite part is when Natalie kisses him.
They are so cute when they play together and are happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment