The Colonel demonstrating his awesome jumping skills...notice he is his own cheering section.
David put on some music he thought the kids would have fun with. It was a hit, they started dancing right away. I guess they were exploring their latino roots.
Natalie is combining some Emeril phrases with her dance...
One day when Natalie was at gymboree, Stephen and I went to the park and just spent time playing together. He loved it and did not want to leave when it was time to go.
This is a funny video of the Colonel. The thing he is doing with his tounge is one of his favorite, new tricks.
2 comments:
All of those videos are too cute. I love your fancy helper, what a doll.
We need to get together and play with the kids. Sienna is obsessed with dancing and jumping. She jumps all day long. Let's get together and play soon- at the park or one of our houses. I would love to talk and catch up with you and the kids would have a blast together.
That is neat that Stephen can curl his tongue. :)
Oh, and you about made me cry with the balloons. I don't the Aigners but it still brings me to tears here and there.
Call us!!
Karin
Wow has Stephen grown since I've seen him!
That's so funny that he and his friend are one day apart...
Post a Comment