"Watch out below!"
I was trying to record Stephen and every time he saw me recording him he would run at me and let me know he did not want to be on camera. It was hilarious to see him acting mad. In the background, you can hear Natalie talking on the phone.
This is what I was trying to record. He found a bag of potatoes in the pantry and played with them for an hour. He was even throwing them at one point and he has quite an arm. The funniest part though was that he found one of Natalie's pink sparklies to incorporate into his potato playing. Forget toys, shoes and potatoes are more fun!
Here is Stephen discovering magnets, he kept putting it in his mouth and shaking it. I wasn't able to capture that part very well, but it was funny because he didn't see me recording him and so I startled him a little.
1 comment:
so cute!! once we're over whatever it is in our house, we need to get together again. friday's the last day of school then it's playtime!!
Post a Comment