
Natalie loved her braid!

It took a lot of convincing to get her to let me curl it for church. She really wanted to show her friends at church her braided hair. She ended up loving the curls and even got mad at Daddy when he stroked her hair during church, she thought he messed it up. What a girl.
Natalie decided to make this box for Father's Day a few weeks ago. She was very insistent that it had to be a box for Daddy to put things in. She chose all the colors and helped paint it too. She was sooo proud of it.

More Father's Day artwork.

She made this tie at church. I love how she wrote about getting ice cream.
Aren't they crazy?
Spinning...
This is Natalie's new thing...scuba dive! She is spunky and energetic lately. What characters I have.
This is the best one...a new game they just made up called Scooby Snack.

These pictures weren't taken on Father's Day, but they seemed to fit after those crazy videos. David's specialty is taking pictures of people sleeping. The funny thing about this picture is that when we dashed to get the camera it was because Natalie had covered Stephen's head with the blanket in her sleep. I am never fast enough to get good pictures.
1 comment:
I love the last picture of your kiddos sleeping. I have a similiar picture of my older brother and myself. We both have it in a frame. Kids look so innocent when they're sleeping!
Post a Comment