Since Daddy was coming home soon (and Stephen was staying away from the road), I let them stay outside and play in the front while we waited for him. Natalie began picking leaves and Stephen had to copy. What I love in this video is her joy in doing something so simple, she is having the time of her life. That has always been my favorite thing about my girl. And, I love that The Colonel always wants to do what his sister does.
This is for The Cousins. I caught Natalie telling Duke (in that high pitched dog-talking voice...how did she learn that?) that he was the BEST dog in the WHOLE world. I tried to get her to do it again, but it wasn't very natural. At least you can see a video of Dukie Boy. Sorry for the lack of updates. He is doing good.
1 comment:
What a goooo doogie!
Post a Comment