
Charicture of Natalie done at the Magic Time Machine restaurant. It is kind of funny that we ate there since we just watched a movie about a time machine over the weekend. The kids thought it was cool that Lilo was our waitress, but Natalie refused to try the 'magic potion.'

These were so cheap, $3 each. The BEST $6 I've ever spent. Stephen loved it. After watching Natalie, he was excited for his turn. He sat still in the chair and did not try to get down and run. Every once in a while he would stand up and whisper something in my ear. The artists made the comment that Stephen has great hair and should be a musician when he grows up.

These are the balloon animals that they got. I've never seen bracelet ballon animals, but they are perfect.

Natalie's is a lady bug, she chose that of course.

And she requested a turtle for Brother.

Earlier in the day, the kids played in the sprinkler for the first time. We just found it in the garage. Natalie got it at Camp Sunshine two years ago.
The cool thing in this video is Stephen's voice, listen and you will hear him saying help, help, help in a cute little voice. He ran around for ten minutes saying that.

It is sure hot enough now to play in the sprinkler....
Especially since the kids needed to cool off from our mistake earlier in the day.
Trying to plant flowers at 9 am. It was already way too hot.

Stephen was sweating...

We haven't had any potted plants since Natalie's collection died when she first got hospitalized. Her favorite thing to do is water plants. I don't know why she loves it so much. We used to take her to get massages to try to help her belly pain and they would let her water all the plants there. She loved it!

This is Stephen's friend, little Z.

He was over playing the other day and I went up to get Z because he had to go home. I found Stephen and Z sitting on the bed, each one had on a cowboy hat. It was sooo cute. But, we couldn't get them to pose together so I had to put a picture of each one seperately.

On Sunday I was on the phone in the kitchen and Natalie walked in the kitchen dressed like this. She was holding Stephen's hand so he wouldn't fall (he almost did). Stephen was wearing high heel dress up shoes, no pants...just diaper, and he had on a cowboy hat. It was the best ever. I almost laughed out loud even though I was on the phone. Sadly, I didn't get a picture but it is one of those things that I think I will remember for a VERY long time.
3 comments:
such cute kids!! we want to do time machine one of these days. lately, we've been all about the water games outside. it's too hot otherwise.
Uh, yeah! That was a pretty incredible buy for $6. You can have those donw as Christmas presents!
They only charged you $6? Those are great!! What a little treasure. It looks like Little Z and your son are fast friends. So cool!
Post a Comment