Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Countdown to Disney Begins...

This is a joyful scream! Excited to open the first countdown chain made with Natalie's wish granter. This week it said, "chuckie cheese week!" I suggested that one since I have been wanting to take Natalie for a while now. As soon as Natalie heard that we were going to Chuckie Cheese she exclaimed, "I've been wanting to go there my entire life!" I think that statement is probably pretty close to being true. The only commercials on PBS are for Chuckie Cheese. We avoided places like that with a lot of touching when Nat was in treatment.
You mean we have to eat first? Boring!
Stephen was to short too climb up this tower, but Natalie hoisted him up each step every time. It was quite a feat, she literally had to lift him by the waist and throw him up. I was amazed that she was strong enough to do it and of course it was so sweet!
Stephen loved putting the money in and getting the tickets out, it was one of his favorite parts.



The horse was a huge hit!



Luckily Chuckie was coming out to go to a birthday party. Natalie would've been so disappointed if we hadn't seen him, that was the most important thing to her.

Natalie insists that Chuckie Cheeseeess (as she calls him) is a beaver. He has two teeth and beavers have two teeth. We could not convince her that he is a mouse.

I love his energy (well, most of the time!). He started playing peek a boo with a little girl about his age. She was loving it too. Then he chased her over to another area and hat on a stool. He patted the stool next to him to tell her to sit down. She was so cute, she kept going over and stroking his hair.

Oh, The Colonel is a funny boy!


Silly girl wanted to wear a bib because I put one on Stephen since he was already dressed for church when we had breakfast.
Cutie! He's actually copying Natalie and trying to block his face for the picture.

On saturday my friend Ami came to visit with her family. Here she is with her son Ryan. I can't believe how big he is getting!
Natalie really liked "the ten year old." It is Ami's nephew that was in town visiting. Natalie never called him by his name, but she wanted to marry the ten year old instead of her brother.
Natalie and Ryan.
Natalie showing off the blue sparkly flip-flop necklace and earrings Ami and I found at Samoon. I got matching ones (Natalie is totally into matching and being twins). I found converters to turn the earrings into clip-ons. Natalie was scared to wear them and put them on her shirt instead. I finally convinced her to wear them the other day, but she was scared of anyone touching them all day. She wouldn't let us take them off because they hurt. David tried to take them off after she went to sleep and she woke up mad and stopped him. I got one off at 3 AM and the other at 5 AM...she woke up both times! When she woke up for the day I was in trouble with her, I earned 100 spankings! Today I noticed that she has little red marks on her ears where they were at, so they probably really did hurt!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I decided the ONLY to go to Burger King or McDonalds with a kids play area is either with an older cousin or sibling. When Jessie was little *I* had to help her through the slides (when I was VERY pregnant). Now she can help Becca- glad Natalie wa able to help out too.

Stan said...

I'm just finishing up reading a biography on Disney.