Natalie had so much fun at this jumping place. She always tells me she wants to have her birthday party at the jumping place. Going with her cousins was a real treat. I know there are a lot of pictures...I love them because I remember a time when she could not have done this and it makes it SO sweet for me. I relish seeing her having so much fun and being so active. I know there aren't as many pictures of The Colonel, but it is because he was sleeping and was only there a fraction of the time.
Hmm- where is this place? My cousin started Jumpin Jacks it is south of Provo right off the freeway. I thought it was the only indoor jumping castle place around- yet it doesn't look like that's where you're at. I love places like this!
2 comments:
Natalie looks so much taller in these pictures, especially the one where she is climbing up the slide. Did she hit a growth spurt?
Looks like fun!
Hmm- where is this place? My cousin started Jumpin Jacks it is south of Provo right off the freeway. I thought it was the only indoor jumping castle place around- yet it doesn't look like that's where you're at. I love places like this!
Post a Comment