Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two Little Monkies Jumping on The Bed

Natalie trying on my new "train man" hat as she calls it. She is such a funny girl!


I almost can't believe Natalie is strong enough to give Stephen a horsie ride. They have been doing this for a couple of days now. It is fun to watch because Stephen falls a lot.

My sleepy heads.
Natalie helping brother clean up his mess, he likes to spit the water he drinks on the floor occasionally.
Smile for my new camera. My old camera broke so I spent the day taking random pictures to see how it compared to my old one.
In fact that is what I was doing when I caught all these pictures of my little monkies jumping on the bed. We put this little bed next to ours to see if we could get Stephen interested in his 'own' bed. We are hoping that since it is close to Mama he will be more comfortable. Natalie and Stephen are sure having fun jumping from our bed to the little one.
















We were looking at furniture last week and Natalie saw a canopy type of bed with the tulle hanging down and she LOVED it. My Mom gave Natalie this hanging thing from IKEA for Christmas, but David and I had also gotten her this Princess Pop Up bed and we didn't think they would look good together. After we saw how in love she was with the other bed when we were shopping we decided to just put it up. She LOVED it, and it doesn't look as weird as we thought it would. Last night she told me that she has a bed like her Princess Friend Jasmine.
I also had David hang this up in her walk-in closet (yes the princess chose the room with the walk-in closet). My Grandmother (Natalie's Great-Grandmother Hawks) made this for me when I was Natalie's age. She made one for my sister too. It has always been very special to me and I thought hanging it up for Natalie would be perfect. I have always had it hanging since I was a little girl, until the last year. I hadn't found the right place for it since we moved here...I think I found the perfect spot. I hope it will be special to Natalie too.

No comments: