
What a goof!
This is the funniest video!!! Watch the whole thing, it gets good at the end. This is the new game around my house, it's called, is there a spider on my head?
I love this too...eating with gusto! Ramen noodles are the new favorite around our house. They are easy, have lots of calories, and my kids actually eat a lot of them (most of the time). It is exciting!

Natalie used to always take her hair out whenever I did it. She loved having it down ALL the time. Now she is VERY into braids and bows and I am soooo excited.

I went shopping with my friend and found some fun new bows for her. She was so excited. She ran to the bathroom and tried each one on (with Mom's help) and then ran back out to model each one for her Daddy. She ooohhhed and aaaahhhed over all the thing I got too. It was so fun for her to be so excited. She tried on an extra long necklace that I bought and said, "Oh Daddy, it is tooooo big, you'll be sooo embarrased to see it!" The other funny thing she said when I tried on a new hat I bought was, "Mom, you look like a train man in that hat!"

I also bought her this shirt, I couldn't pass up those incredible colors. She loved it and tried it on for me.

Then she had to get a picture of her new shirt next to Sleeping Beauty. I also got big, big earrings the color of our blue sparkly shoes. As soon as she saw them, she GOT the color and was so excited and told me I could wear them when I wear my blue sparkly shoes. Before I left to go shopping Natalie had asked me to bring her something princessy, and she didn't even know what type of shopping I was doing. I think I complied. I love that she is so girly, it is so fun. I am especially loving doing her hair.

All fancy in my hat waiting to go swimming. We have gone swimming twice this week after not going for a while, and the kids are doing great. Natalie goes out in the deep water and kicks with her kickboard without anyone holding onto her. Stephen and Natalie both jump into Daddies arms now and I can let go of Stephen in the deep end with his floaties on for a few seconds and he will kick enough to stay up. It is exciting.

We took the kids to see Ice Age this week after they put up with us spending all day Monday looking at furniture. Natalie was scared during some of the parts and hid behind her seat. She always gets scared when there is intense music. We saw it in 3D and she refused to wear the glasses (she did that when we saw Up too) because it makes it too scary.
Natalie had been wearing these wings all day and asked if she could wear them to the movies. It must've left some glitter on her car seat because when she went swimming later that day, the glitter got all over her bare arms. As we were walking to the pool, the glitter was reflecting in the sun all over her. Glitter is very special to me and reminds me of pixie dust, magic, and her end of chemo ball. I loved it!

Natalie made a bed for Elmo on the couch, but Stephen came up with the idea of feeding Elmo.

Natalie is starting to copy Stephen now, it is funny.
I pulled out a box of stuffed "mini" stuffed animals that have been on the top shelf of the closet since we moved here. They decided to have a picnic with them. They had so much fun with all the "new" toys. But I was surprised at how many Natalie remembered. The other "new" toy that is popular around here these days is the yoyo. Natalie went through a yoyo phase when she was younger (she likes to tie things) and now yoyos are cool again, for Stephen too.
Getting ready to go to her friend Hannah's princess birthday party. After she put her dress on she showed me why it is so fun wearing a dress, "it spreads when you sit down!" I made her do it for the camera, but it is never natural...oh well.

Hanging out at the all girl party!

Doing arts and crafts, you know she is in heaven!
Here is Natalie dancing, the funny part is when she falls at the end.

Natalie loves practicing her typing on the computer or looking at my blog. I'm not sure why she decided to wear gloves this time, funny girl.
In fact, Natalie and Stephen LOVE looking at my blog together. They sit together in the computer chair and Natalie knows how to scroll and click. The videos are their favorites (that's one reason I included so many on this post). They like seeing pictures of themselves, but they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of their cousins. Especially Natalie, she squeals and laughs out loud.
I love when Natalie makes up little diddies. She was wearing this robe and decided she looked like an emporer when she put her sleeves together...this is the song she made up.
1 comment:
did you get all the bows at sam moon? i love that place!!
Post a Comment