Natalie had been wearing these old glasses of mine and LOTS of rings earlier in the evening. I heard her rummaging around in her newly organized bathroom and I called up to ask what she was doing. Her cute little voice came floating back down the stairs, "Oh...you don't want to know!" She came back down with a different bow and different rings but with the glasses on so she could show her Daddy. Needing a break! I turned around to this when I heard Natalie say, "He's licking the chair...WHICH is SO DISGUSTING!" I just had to get a picture. Playing house with Brother. Natalie had all her baby dolls spread all over the floor on little pillows. She told me the babies have to sleep on the floor but she and her husband were going to sleep on the bed. I think I should take a lesson...
1 comment:
Those two are so cute together. I love the honesty, "Oh, you don't want to know."
Do you want to get together and play one of these days?? How is Colonel feeling?
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Post a Comment