
Stephen found this bar of cooking chocolate in the pantry a few weeks ago. He has been slowly working on it since then:)

This area of the children's museum was right up her alley.

She really liked this part too!

Two of her MOST favorite foods!


Stephen is playing with his toys so cutely lately, he is getting so big.

This is one of The Colonel's NEW favorite things to do, wrap the vacuum cord around the pantry doors. He calls it a "gingerbread house," I have no idea why. But he does not like it when I have to move it.

Opening a fun, surprise package from Paula-Walla-Ding-Dong. We love you Paula!
2 comments:
That childrens museum looks really fun. I love the things kids come up with. That is so funny about the cord on the door!
The museum looks like a lot of fun! Where is it?
Post a Comment