It might not be ideal to fly on your birthday and I never actually got a birthday cake; but David made sure it was a fun day. We had to go to Vegas to fly home so we went earlier in the day and enjoyed the yummy buffet at the Belagio. There was a lot of sea food and Natalie was in heaven with that! Super yummy and fun. They had a beautiful atrium area that was full of summer scenes and fresh flowers--SO perfect for me. The amount of flowers throughout the hotel was impressive. We also went to see the fountains outside the Belagio, which is very special to David and I. The first time we saw them was right before Natalie got sick and they played a perfect song--one we loved that became very special to us after that. In fact, that is the song David and I danced to at Natalie's end of chemo ball. Lots of memories with that song. So this fountain show was perfect too- the song was the theme song from the Pink Panther!!! What could be more perfect for our kiddos?? Love that!!
This picture with the liberty bell is cool to me--I have a picture of my family in front of the real Liberty Bell when I was about Natalie's age.
I love hot air balloons--someday I am going to ride in one!
Almost nothing I loved more as a little girl than the Ferris Wheel--and I love that this is the old fashioned kind from when I was a kid. I LOVED them!!!
I loved this scene unfolding in front of me and grabbed my camera as quick as I could.
I was writing some stuff while we were waiting for our delayed flight and I got distracted helping Stephen. When I came back to my paper, this little note was written at the bottom. This is one of Natalie's most precious traits, she is constantly grateful and expressing her thanks to David and I--no wonder we spoil her so much!
I agree too, thanks for such a fun trip David (and family we stayed with) and thanks for the fun birthday. Who knew a box of See's chocolates could make a flight so much fun!! Loved my pretty new purse collection too!!!
1 comment:
Happy birthday!! I stayed at the Bellagio for a friend's 40th birthday. That hotel is fabulous!
Post a Comment