Sunday, October 23, 2011

Farm Life!

 I don't usually post pictures from other kids parties, but this one was so fun and I got some AMAZING pictures of my kiddos that I just LOVE!!  This party was the same day as Natalie's party and even though it was a crazy day I knew it was important to her so we went.  What a fun day we had!! 

Every year since Natalie was three she has ridden a horse on her birthday or at least during her birthday week.  This year I thought of trying to make it more of a Natalie AND Stephen thing now that he is getting bigger--I wanted to do it somewhere in between both their birthdays.  But it was WAY too hot so we didn't do it.  I'm kind of into traditions, and so I didn't want Natalie's birthday to pass without her annual horse ride--but the week just seemed too busy with school and David's work schedule to fit it in.  This party turned out to be perfect--we got in her horse ride-yeah!!!


 A little timid!!









 Love these ones!!!!


 LOVE!!!


 Isn't he precious???



 hehe...









 Her face in these next few is the best- she was trotting!!

 Love this one with her hair flying!

 I had a horse as a girl and loved to ride until I fractured my cheek bone when I was thrown and drug when my horse got spooked- I was never as carefree on a horse again. 



 This one is great- he is pointing his 'gun.'



 This is totally precious- a little photo shopping and this would be SO sweet!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

What sweet pictures. I love how apparent it is that they are so close. What great kids you have!!