Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moments

 I recently read a quote that said, "It isn't the things in life we have done that we usually regret, it is often the things undone that we regret." 

For several weeks I kept thinking that I needed to pick some sunflowers with the kids.  I thought it would be so much fun; but I just hadn't made the time to do it.  I wanted to do it last year and never did.  I decided one afternoon that we were going to do it--it ended up getting a little later than I planned with how crazy life is, but just before dusk we went and we had SO much fun.  I was glad I took the time.  I forgot to put the flowers in water, so we will have to go again!! 



 These two were SO cute together- sharing and cooperating and just being adorable together. 
Those are the best moments in life. 




No comments: