Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lately...

These are all just randoms pictures of randoms moments over the last little bit. 
"Laughing is my best smile." 
That was a quote from Natalie over the summer- and this picture reminds me of it.


The weather has finally cooled down enough to do stuff outside--we have spent lots of time at parks the last few weeks and in the backyard--and we have pulled the bikes out a few times.  I think we need more bike riding time--Stephen is just so cute on his little bike, I just love it.  I love the time outside, it is so beautiful. 
He climbed down to show me of cool it is to do a headstand with a helmet on. 
David was the watchdog at Natalie's school last week and she was SO excited.

Sleeping...
Still sleeping, but getting more comfy...too cute!!
From sleepy to full energy and doing sumersaults...

I love that Stephen is finally starting to draw stick figures now-- they are so cute.  I love the ones he drew outside in chalk.  I don't think I can draw much better than that now--they aren't going to get any artistic ability from me:o)

I thought it was pretty clever to cut of this picture from a coloring book to make paper dolls with. 
Scooby Doo dolls are perfect for my kiddos.
A lazy morning together--stickers...
and beads!!  Two of Nat's favorites.
The jewelry she made me.
What a cool little creation!
Silly.
Fancy, fancy!!
She made this for me with my favorite colors.

I love that he has been craving crepes lately and asking for them.  We've had them a few times recently.  This is a family recipe of David's and it is SO fun for our kids to love it now!!  I love his face in this!!
Yum!
Showing off his green tongue...
I think that green tongue is bringing out her eyes:o)
Silly!
Natalie just LOVED these curls from wearing "princess lea hair."  Little double buns.

Love this- his little milk protectors.  Love his cute little hand- too precious!
My cute boy.  His moves with this were HILARIOUS!!
Goof ball!
Rock-a-bye baby...  She literally was rocking him and it was the sweetest thing!



This is SO funny. I love how he moves!!

No comments: