Before her teacher got there, Natalie was being so cute as she waited--so full of excitement. I couldn't help taking some pictures of her. She was so cute with her little purse; touching up her lipstick and putting her jewelry on so she would look just perfect for her special lunch.
Stephen is addicted to squirt bottles lately and this one with this fan is SUPER cool to him!
Love the look on her face!
I snapped this just as Stephen got in the shot--turns out to be pretty cool actually with her in the background and just the words on his t-shirt.
Cutie Pie!
Now this is a SERIOUS treat!!! I can't tell you the crazy excitement when the ice cream man actually stops--they were jumping up and down and almost panicked that he would drive away before Daddy found some cash.
I think Natalie picked this same thing the last time we saw the ice cream truck-- I think that was back on the 4th of July. I still remember because it is such a rare treat.
We were given tickets through Hope Kids to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. They sent an extra one so Natalie could take a friend. What a huge treat!!
So cute!
Natalie ADORED the play--it was really, really good. David & I thought it was excellent too and so funny. More than 90% of the audience was over 70 and after it was over I heard a lot of them commenting to each other that they were so worn out just from watching--it was high energy. So cute- I love old people. Natalie is begging to go back and has had some of the songs stuck in her head--I might have to get her the music.
A huge treat for me on the drive to the play- I LOVE sunsets!!

No comments:
Post a Comment