We spent Monday at the beach- from early morning until evening. We even brought a cooler with lunch and shade so we could stay all day. We were ALL in heaven!!! We were still near Destin but we decided to try a different beach for variety...and for better showers to clean up after.
I love this soulful look...
Flyin' in the ocean...
Kind of cool with the helicopter overhead...a swimmer's heart...
Some of our favorite memories of our last trip to FL was
of 3 year old Stephen snorkeling like a pro..
I could not have had a better time sitting in the shade of the tent holding my sleeping baby- which always feels like a bit of heaven- with David and I enjoy watching our big kids bury each other in the sand and marveling at how cute they are and how blessed we are to have such beauties.
Even after hour hours at the beach Stephen had to be dragged away for dinner--David and I decided Stephen has NEVER left the beach willingly. Natalie loves the beach, but after that many hours the thought of dinner was enough convincing for her--Stephen's love of the beach and its freedom and joy is something he can't can't pry himself away from!! I love that about him!! But we got oysters on the half shell for dinner to make him feel a little better--can you believe both our big kids LOVE oysters now and they think that we should split them evenly when we order them. Trying just one no longer satisfies them. Haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment