I was feeling so special that he chose a place and was taking me to Dallas just to have dinner. I was impressed. Traffic was bad on the drive but David entertained me by telling me a great story from work. It was from one of his briefings and was about a pilot with hypoxia whose daughter had to take over flying the plane...and she didn't know how to fly. I love the way he describes things and I was almost in tears with the suspense of the story. I love that he loves his job and that it is so cool. Despite the traffic the drive flew by. David was listening to rock music (one of his favorite genres) and it was a lot of fun. It was kind of funny, because I remember thinking to myself that maybe guys are pretty smart. Sometimes it isn't so bad listening to something JUST FUN that doesn't make you think too much and isn't emotional.
After a great dinner, we drove to the movie theater...only parking was $15. That's when I wondered. I looked up and we were at the AAcenter. As we were walking David told me he was taking me to an ACDC concert. I was so surprised I laughed out loud! What a fun surprise. Out of all rock music, I think I might like them the very best. In particular, there is one song they sing that I really love and David knows that. I think that is why he decided to surprise me. It was a great night, it is fun to be surprised every once in a while.
I have the best husband in the world.
5 comments:
Wow...cool surprise. We are all rock fans in my house.
Sounds like you guys had a great time! What a wonderful surpise. How was the Thai restaurant? Jesse and I love Thai too and are always looking for a good place.
That sounds like an awesome surprise!!! Way to go David.
Angus still rocks!
I hope they played every song from Back in Black... My youth. :). Thai food, too?! What a great date!
Post a Comment