
After breakfast, we spent some time in the morning doing a few fun things at GKTW.

We saw Curious George,

and rode the carousel (of course).

Stephen picked his favorite lion.

Then we went into the castle at GKTW and Natalie did her star. She got to write her name on a little glass star and put it in a little machine where a fairy comes and gets it. During the night the fairy puts the star on the ceiling (with the stars from all the kids who have stayed at GKTW). Then we could come back the next day to see where the star was put. Natalie thought it was pretty cool.

Natalie enjoyed this mirror that made you look like a queen or king. She and Stephen had a lot of fun playing in the little dark tree house.

Natalie and Stephen got to make special pillows (kind of like build a bear). Stephen got a Spiderman (perfect) and Natalie got this pretty pink one. Then we went to get some pampering at the La Ti Da Spa.

Natalie was dressed as a mermaid since she went swimming with dolphins the day before. It was fitting that she got this mermaid tatoo (air brush). Just yesterday she said, "Mom, my Ariel tatoo is gone." She loved it.

Pretty place huh? She got her nails and makeup done and a rainbow tattoo on her forehead.

The Colonel got a lion air brushed on his arm and a shark on his cheek- both perfect!


Then I was finally able to get a picture with BOTH Stephen and Natalie together with Alexa's paver.
Then we headed off to Universal Studios.

They got Diego's autograph first thing. Then Grandma took the kids to watch a little dog show while David and I went on the Rock and Roll Rollercoaster. I think it was one of the funnest coasters I've been on, not too intense, but very fun!

Then we headed over to a little kiddie area where the kids played for a bit.

Natalie was too nervous to try anything not obviously kiddie, so we decided to head over to Islands of Adventure (next door). On our way out, we happened to come across Scooby Doo just as he jumped off some little tram. He laid down on a park bench and Stephen rushed up to him. He didn't hesitate for even a second. He climbed right up into his arms and looked like he would just stay cuddled up with him forever. It was one of the moments I will remember the most about our trip. Priceless!
When we got to Islands of Adventure we headed over to Dr. Suess Land. The Colonel was asleep, so Grandma sat with him while we took Natalie on all the rides Suess Land had to offer. She loved them all. It was so cool!!! One of her favorite places besides Magic Kingdom.


The alone time with our girl was fun too!
Then we took a lunch break. While we waited for the food, Natalie played with Grandma's hat. What a silly girl...






Since Stephen was still asleep, we David and I ran over and went on the Hulk while Natalie sat with Grandma and finished eating. She was loving her cheeseburger with ranch!
The Colonel woke up and ate a bit and then we introduced him to Dr. Suess Land. He loved it as much as Natalie. The carousel was a hit!




We walked over to check out some of the rest of the park and met Spiderman. Stephen was thrilled. Natalie liked it too since she USED to love to watch the Spiderman movies. She still loves Spiderman and showed Brother how to shoot webs. Stephen shoots them sooo cutely. Now I have precious memories of both my cuties at two years old shooting webs because they adored spiderman. I love it!

They liked Captain America too. David and I went on both Dueling Dragon coasters as well while Grandma and the kids looked around at all the cool stuff. Then it was back to Suess land, which was the favorite place of the day and where we spent our most time.

The Cat in the Hat ride was a favorite, we went on it several times.

We all LOVED the unique and special carousel at Dr. Suess Land and couldn't stay away from it.





On the entrance to the spitting fish ride (another of those rides that spins you and you control how high you go up), were the MOST beautiful flowers. They were my very favorite purple color, a light lilac, and looked like a flower you might find in Hawaii. So beautiful. I told Natalie it was a mermaid flower and since she was Ariel, we picked one to put in her hair. They were so special that we went back later and collected a few more to take with us. This is the best picture I got of the flower in her hair before it fell out. It really was gorgeous.

Kisses for Grandma!


Aren't they cute together?

We got back to GKTW early enough to enjoy the Pirates and Princesses Party! It was a lot of fun. There was some dancing. I enjoyed watching David dancign with the kids. They were all so cute.


Getting made up!

Stephen really liked the whole pirate thing after the Pirate of the Caribbean ride that scared his sister.

Making her treasure map! She REALLY liked this!

All the pirates!

All the princesses!

After the pirate & Princess Party, we got dinner (Boston Market) and ate it in the ice cream shop. While we were waiting for the food, Natalie was being a princess and pirate! That's my girl! Sometimes we play pirates when we are cleaning, me and my girl. So that was fun for me.
While we were enjoying our dinner, our favorite song started playing, A Whole New World. I was SO surprised, I never hear that song anywhere (except ALL the time in my own car:). I began singing it because I was so touched, it meant a lot because we were on her wish trip and because of all the memories I have with it, and something about the ice cream shop....very special!

Putting her baby doll and Mickey to bed! Goodnight sweetie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment