Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Good Month



Showing off her wet fingernails and pretty new dress!


Love his hair and smile!
When we were coming in from church last week, Stephen got interested in the pumpkins outside. I sat and watched his unnoticed as he carried them around and called them the Daddy pumpkin and the Mommy pumpkin- I guess the four pumpkins resembled our family a little too much.

That same day he came home with a picture from church and described his masterpiece to me, "this is Daddy, this is you Mommy, this is the sister-our Natalie, this boy is me, and this is OUR BABY, but we don't have him YET!"








I saw these little feet and thought they were just too cute to pass up taking a picture of.


See what I mean, too adorable.


I found this random picture, I guess The Colonel took this picture of his own little feet. I love it!


The SAD face. He is getting good at this one.

A visit from quite a cool superhero!









We went to this family pinewood derby event, my brothers went to them as kids but I have never been to one before. I thought it would be kind of lame, but my kids had a blast. Stephen had more fun than I imagined, it was a total boy thing. And I found out that Natalie has quite a competitive streak and isn't a fan of losing. David had fun making this car with the kids, but I helped supervise the painting. Natalie loved decorating it just how she wanted it to be. I put the wheels on and I guess I didn't do a very good job, it was not destined to be a winner after that!



Check out The Colonel's face!



Natalie loved this tree in the lobby of her GI clinic last year. We went in the week before Thanksgiving for a weight check and she was thrilled that it was up.


She was insistent that I get a picture of the ENTIRE tree, which is not an easy task because of how HUGE it is.



It seems like Christmas has been all over the place even before Thanksgiving this year. This was the tree lighting in a local town that we walked through after David's birthday dinner. I can't complain though, I have been enjoying the Christmas music early. I think Natalie likes the Christmas songs as much as I do.


I love this picture of Stephen with his Daddy!




I just love this picture.

Oh, the nice warm fire after being out in the cold. Warming cute little toes.

This little puzzle has been one of Stephen's favorite things since Halloween. He is putting it together all the time.

No comments: