It was fun for Natalie to get to spend time with another girly girl.
Love this!!!!
I can't tell you how cool it was for me to see my brother doing such a good job as a parent. It would be hard for anyone to become an instant parent and I am so proud of him.
One fun thing is that David and I were friends with my brother wife, Melissa, in high school. She and David had some high school classes together and she was in my cousin's (who introduced David and I) group of friends. My brother never knew her back then because he is younger. Since we knew her before, it was easy to be comfortable and have a good time together.
I loved this tree.
My pretty girl missed out on some of the fun things we did during the week since she had to go to school. But I think her favorite thing was playing with her older cousins.
We kept busy!! I love sleeping shots and can't pass them up. Look at those bruised shins--such a true boy.
We also had fun spending time together with my sisters family that lives close by. My niece broke her leg a few weeks ago, so Natalie has enjoyed playing dolls with Emma while she is immobile.
We also had fun with my nephews 6th birthday party. It was fun that my brother's family was there to attend.
We really enjoyed getting to know him more.
I loved this cake my sister made. I was impressed with how it turned out.
2 comments:
Natalie I am so excited I finally got to see your blog. You are such an amazing girl. I am so proud of you. You are doing so great in school and you are always so happy and caring. I can see why all the kids love you so much. I feel so blessed and honored to be your teacher this year. I am going to miss you so much next year but when I get the chance I will come into your classroom for a quick hug. I love you very much. Stay sweet and remember how special you are. Mrs. Sloan
Your kids are so cute and I am going to miss your sweet family. I love the picture of Natalie and her cousin dressed up - they look like they're going to be quite the little shoppers in a few years.
You are such an incredible person, Tammy!! Love you!
Post a Comment