Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Pretty cool Mother's Day gift!! Natalie was So excited about the color and told the sales person when we were shopping that we "just have to get this car." I was shopping by myself (well with two kids) and pretty much did the entire thing while David was at work--I was quite proud of that:)

When we were shopping a few days before we found this car, we just had Stephen with us and we test drove a car that had all the built in upgrades. Stephen was SO excited and said we HAD to get this car because it had GPS!!! He was SO excited about that- I didn't even know he knew about GPS. Mine was stolen out of my car more than a year ago so I am surprised he remembers it and can recognize a different type. David bought me a new GPS for my car and when I opened it on Mother's Day, Stephen grabbed it, and as he hugged it he jumped up and down saying, "yeah my first GPS!! My first GPS!!" It was the funniest thing ever!

Besides a car, gifts, and beautiful handmade items from the kids; David pampered me with breakfast, lunch, and dinner!! I have the best husband!










Sephen was SO excited about his penguin card and I was SO excited by his cute signature.
I included this picture because all day he wore his goggles around- even while we ate dinner--I will long remember how cute he was being.

No comments: