Natalie's K grad actually happened a full two weeks before school ended. Natalie thought that after she graduated that meant she was going to start first grade right away...funny that they did it so early I can see how that would be confusing:) As for me, I am SUPER SUPER EXCITED for SUMMER!!!! (even if we are starting it off being sick)
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Kindergarten Graduation
I can't believe my baby is done with Kindergarten...
I could barely believe she had started it...where is the time going??? But, I can see it is true--look how huge my baby girl is!!








Natalie is standing next to the boy that REALLY likes her!
I love this picture-Stephen was being SO cute taking lots of pictures of Natalie!

Love this too!
Natalie's K grad actually happened a full two weeks before school ended. Natalie thought that after she graduated that meant she was going to start first grade right away...funny that they did it so early I can see how that would be confusing:) As for me, I am SUPER SUPER EXCITED for SUMMER!!!! (even if we are starting it off being sick)
Natalie's K grad actually happened a full two weeks before school ended. Natalie thought that after she graduated that meant she was going to start first grade right away...funny that they did it so early I can see how that would be confusing:) As for me, I am SUPER SUPER EXCITED for SUMMER!!!! (even if we are starting it off being sick)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations to your Natalie on completing kindergarten! I hope she will remain joyful in learning and committed to school.
Post a Comment