Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carving Pumpkins & Halloween Artwork


 Just chillin' watchin' everyone carve the pumpkins!



 He always gets amused when he is around his Daddy and Brother and Sister- he thinks they are all SO funny and he LOVES to smile and laugh at them!!



 Deciding how to carve the punpkins turned out to be a VERY big deal--the kids spent a LOT of time drawing different faces that they thought might work...

 I love this one Natalie drew...

 These two are Stephen's...he put a LOT of time into the second one.


 Our final product...David combined what the kids wanted in the first one.  I used one of the kids actual pumpkins and traced it for the second one--that is why the eyes are different sizes.  I think the kids were pretty impressed by my ghost too!  It was a lot of fun...

 While we were carving the kids were also making this GIANT haunted hotel...I think they liked Hotel Transylvania just a bit...
I love how they worked TOGETHER on it.


Some of Natalie's Halloween artwork from earlier in the month....






They were SO excited by these skeleton suckers since Natalie has been helping Stephen learn his bones so he could sign the "bone poster" at school.  He actually got it down pat earlier this week and passed it off before Halloween.  He LOVES walking around reciting it and he is SO proud since he kind of struggles with his memory....

No comments: