We have one very special new walker this year :o)
***
Kind of a crazy day with little Brian--he had a fever the night before and since he was still so little I had taken him to urgent care--mostly to make sure he didn't have an ear infection or the flu. They were very thorough since he was so little and did blood work. The doctor came in and told me his white blood cells were low and he was neutropenic. It kind of freaked me out I seriously couldn't believe he was saying those words to me...but I knew it was likely from tehe virus he had. We repeated the bloodwork a few weeks later and it had returned to normal. He did get that ear infection several day after this urgent care visit after he got over whatever virus he had. He seems like he is going to be prone to ear infections, but luckily everything returned to normal with his blood.

No comments:
Post a Comment