Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Carefree Saturday!!

Jumping out on the trampoline in the freezing cold!!  Love these pictures!!




So fun to watch them have such a good time!!

Reminds me of a beautiful afternoon we spent on a day early in Septemeber.  I think it was the first really nice day we had.  Natalie had just done her first gymanstics class and after we came home from it the kids went to jump on the trampoline.  They started practicing the cartwheels Natalie learned in class but was struggling to do.  She was still struggling on the trampoline and Stephen was SO proud that he could do them.  I love that Natalie cheered him on even though she was struggling with it.  I was cooking dinner, but I came outside and sat on the swing with Brian and watched them.  They were so excited and got some paper so they could judge each others cart wheels.  It was one of my favorite afternoons!!  I love good memories like that. 

A lazy Saturday afternoon doing stickers during conference and some painting projects too!! Fun day! We haven't had a Saturday in a LONG time where we didn't go anywhere all day. It was SO nice. David of course was at work, but I enjoyed being with my babies.
AND--I was SO proud of myself. It was a freezing cold day because we had a little cold snap and I decided it would be great weather to mow the lawn. David had his ACL surgery and was out of commission so I thought I would do it to be nice. I actually had a lot of fun--but when I asked David the next day if his hands ever get bruised mowing he laughed and told me that the handle I didn't know the function of was a self-proppeled feature. He was so surprised I was able to push the mower on my own strength--I did the front and back too and even weed-wacked. I am very proud!!




This is SO Stephen--with his paint pallette of many colors!!





Such a fun day!




One day shy of 14 weeks--such a handsome boy!!
Getting some love from Grandma and Grandpa!

LOVE!

No comments: