Love this video of Stephen dancing!
Six Flags was a great way to kick of the start of the holidays!
They got out of school for the holiday that afternoon and we didn't waste time starting the party!
I was playing around with my camera with my buddy while Daddy and Natalie rode Texas Giant. Isn't he such a handsome date!
Fun!
I think he liked this better than Colorado last Christmas when
he had a face plant in the snow.
He still gets upset when he thinks about that...
Already getting Brian started with rides!
Stephen is getting big enough for more coasters!
Not really cold- but hot chocolate with sprinkles is always a hit!
Such a fun night! We love Six Flags!
Just a few hours earlier I was at the kids school enjoying their holiday party and looking forward to starting our winter break. They really enjoyed their little class parties and were so excited that I was there with Brian and they could show him off to their friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment