I took Natalie to Sweet and Sassy to get all dolled up!
I had a groupon for it that was expiring, but it worked out perfectly to celebrate Natalie!
This was technically the day before her end of chemo day, but still perfect.
Brian's passing the time while Natalie was getting pretty!
I'm so blessed to have my sweet, wonderful, loving, helpful daughter!
She is such a joy and brings us so much happiness.
Later that day we were wrapping Christmas presents and here she was being silly with one of the gifts she bought for Daddy. I think she was pretending to be an old lady.
So her hair-do from the day before resulted in cute curls for her actual end of chemo day. It was perfect to go with this blue sparkly tinkerbell that I found and was saving for a special day. Reminds me of her Wish Trip. SO perfect!!
We had a special lunch before Daddy went to work at one of her favorite places to eat--Cheddars.
We treated her to her own steak (her favorite) and of course we got the giant cookie monster for dessert.
I found a new blue sparkly charm for her bracelet the day before at Sweet and Sassy and managed to buy it without her seeing it. She loved it!!
Can't believe it has already been four years and yet in some ways it feels like that was another life. So weird. But we are forever grateful.



No comments:
Post a Comment