Friday, December 7, 2012

First Solids and Loving Baby

This was Dec. 4th, Brian is just over five months here- 21 weeks, and this is the first time I gave Brian baby food.  Sweet Potatoes.  He LOVED them.  He loves to eat and is always wanting whatever we have.  In fact since he was pretty little if I am drinking a soda he is always trying to lick and suck on the bottom of my glass.  Or one day I had a brightly colored popscicle and he went crazy for it--he was so teeny--Natalie and Stephen never expressed interest in my food like that.  I of course LOVE it!!  I deserve a baby that likes to eat!! Yay!!  
 

You know I am a hopelessly in love Mamma--I just love his expressions and love different things about color vs black and white version. 

Stephen's handiwork!! Quite the builder!

Loving on Brother!

Just chillin' together!

 
This was Stephen at a Christmas work party for David.  Too cute!

Can't resist these sleeping pictures!!  Love it!
I think the whole month of December makes me feel like this:0)


No comments: