Saturday, October 12, 2013

Beautiful Views & D Day Celebration: Rockefeller Center, Broadway, & Central Park

I love how you can be walking along and suddenly you have an amazing view of such cool buildings!!



Hugs from Baby!!
These are the best...we all love how he pats our back when he hugs!!
 
 
Top of the Rock!!
Rockefeller Center!
 
I find it a little ironic that both our trips this year involved visiting "The Rock."
We decided to go catch some scenic views of the city at the Top of Rockefeller Center.  The other option was The Empire State Building, but we opted for The Rock since you could pay a little more to come back at night.
 
The kids were impressed by the city!!
So was I!!!
 


Gorgeous!!


Central Park is amazing--it is HUGE!!

If you know where to look, you can see the Statue of Liberty
in the distance in this picture.


 

 
 
My Boys in Central Park!!

David bought Natalie and I tickets to see Cinderella on Broadway as part of her birthday present.  It was perfect that the only open show was on the 12th, her Diagnosis Day.  It was nice to have something special to do with her to mark the occasion.  This year is a big anniversary since it will be her five year survivor year.  David took The Boys to Central Park to play while we went to the show.  They had a wonderful time.  Exactly what we wanted our New York trip to be like!!
 
Such a handsome boy!
 
I LOVE this!!

My beautiful Boys!!

They are the BEST BROTHERS!!


My precious baby!

LOVE!!




So perfect!!
 
(Well except the broken glass from beer bottles that Stephen filled his pockets with while they were playing...it was his treasure!!  David didn't notice, but when I picked up his coat during dinner I discovered his secret treasure.  He was DEVESTATED when I threw his 'treasure' away. I told him I would be a pretty bad Mom if I let him keep shards of glass in his pocket.)
 
 
Cinderella on Broadway!!
 
Natalie felt beyond special to go to a play with just Mom.
Special Princess Time!!
We had a WONDERFUL time.
I think we will both treasure those memories.


I bought her the t-shirt from the show because
it was SO perfect for her.
Then as we were walking away we noticed a necklace...
Man, I just had to get her the necklace...

 It was her birthday after all. 
Natalie is such an easy child to spoil since she is SO good!!

It was beyond perfect that the show we got to see was Cinderella, so perfect for us.  Cinderella has meant so much to us. 

It was such a good play, we loved it!!

That could be a review of Natalie,
she has been "an absolute joy!!"
 
 
My girl!!!

After the show, we walked over to Hell's Kitchen and ate at a little Thai place over there.  It was fun to check that area out.  We really did make it to a lot of places.  David is SO good at getting places!!

Back to the top of The Rock!!
 
The views at night were stunning!!




 

No comments: