Oh, and in case you are wondering, we don't just randomly make a habit of going out to a farm in our pajamas...it was PJ Day for red ribbon week!!
Even Brian LOVED the baby pigs,
even if he called them DOG!
They have this in jail pose down pretty well!!
I love corn mazes...when I was a kid we spent a few years living
on a farm and we grew about ten acres of corn. I used to love to
run and play in there...hide and seek was the best.
Cute baby!!
I think Natalie and Stephen started playing hide and seek....
Proud that they found the end!!!
Sillies!!!
Barely tall enough to see over the wheel--so cute!
Reminds me of Bonnie & Clyde.
It was hard to get a good picture because I couldn't
get him to stop picking the pumpkins up, he wanted to
throw them because they look like balls.
Funny baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment